Saturday, February 27, 2010

Pack & Play: no babies involved

The time has come to begin the dreaded packing process. I am scheduled to move by 13 March, so the boxes are creeping in, the stars are off the wall, and the Goodwill should have a good haul. I am putting some black bean chili together in the crock pot, and the doors are open if folks have a hankering to pitch in. I did learn that records fit perfectly into wine boxes, and don't allow you to pack it too heavy. Plus they are free outside of Far East Liquor Store.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm loving the kitty pack and play :) too cute!

Packing and unpacking is one of the most dreadful things about life. I am sooo not jealous at all.

Mary Beth said...

Boxes are also free at the F&G, and if you call the Mission, they'll bring a giant truck and pick up all the belongings you wish to donate. Not having to tote stuff down the stairs would be really great...