Saturday, March 21, 2009

Whirlwind Trip to Tennessee

I dashed home to TN last weekend to coincide with the arrival of two of my great aunts and uncle from Western Kentucky. My grandmother's sisters might have be rock stars for the crowds that braved the rough weather to see them. Samantha and Jeffery came down from Clarksville with Mya and Brionna. This was my first visit with my new niece, and she is adorable. Lots of dark hair and a sweet face.
Mya was in full form, making sure everyone knew she was there. Loud is not the word for her.
And the dynamic duo shown here, Donovan and Mya always enjoy seeing each other. The concern on Donovan's face is related to my having the camera and not him. If you are interested, his photography portfolio is shaping up nicely, with a bit more of an abstract slant for floors and ceilings.



No comments: